Thursday 16 August 2012

Tuesday 14th August Budapest last day of boat trip

Had to be out of the cabin by 10am, bags were transferred to a hotel for the day as quite a few had later flights, like me at 4.30pm . Most of the crew were going onto other trips, as the Budapest to Bucharest leg is regarded as a different tour. S not pleased as the only one staying on is the one she called the Serbian gypsy.
S & I said our goodbyes & she went off on another tour of the city, I think they get those staying on for the next leg out of the way while they get rid of those going.

Spent the day walking around sightseeing, back to the hotel for transfer to the airport at 2pm
Ryanair flight to Manchester no problems, lots of English holiday makers going home, of course you buy cheap, you get cheap!

Picked up car in Airport, Hyundai something diesel, OK, but I am blowed if I could follow the directions to the hotel I had booked for the night, looked so simple on the map, ended up in a town called Hale. I stopped in a shop carpark & asked a woman & talk about the kindness of others, she led me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment